Micah is now two months old. These last two months have flown by. It seems like he is growing faster than Grant did when he was this young. I guess I'm so busy taking care of Micah and running after a 31/2 year that I don't have time to hold Micah all the time like I did with Grant. Here is was Micah can do now:
1. He is eating every 3 to 4 hours.
2. He wakes up once at night around 3 and goes back to sleep until between 7-8am
3. He's starting to coo and smile. I just can't seem to catch him smiling with my camera.
4. He is such a good baby. He's very laid back and goes with the flow.
5. He gets fussy every night around 6 due to his acid reflux.
He goes Monday for his shots. I dread those appointments because he has no what is going to happen to him.
Well, everyone have a good weekend. We are off to the cabin inArkansas with about five couples from our small group at church. I'll post pics we I get back.