Saturday, January 12, 2008

STAR SIGHTING-Jack Black


I just had to post this little bit of news. Tonight we all went out to eat and then decided to return some curtains to Target. While we were there I decided I needed some rubbermaid containers to get our guestroom closet organized. Me and the kids were looking at some containers when I this woman walked by asking where the hangers were. So I politely directed her towards the hangers. As I was walking to the end of the aisle, this man walked by and I looked at him and then I looked again. I then realized it was Jack Black (Nacho Libre) at the same time I saw Dan walking towards me and mouthed "thats Jack Black behind me". I wanted Dan to go up to him and shout out "NACHO", but we left them alone. This is my first star sighting in Shreveport. For those who don't know, Shreveport is becoming a very popular place to flim movies. The new movie Mad Money thats out right now was shot here. So needless to say, you never who you'll run into at Target.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey jennifer! I'm glad you found my blog and thanks for the comment!
That's crazy that you saw Jack Black at Target!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I heart Jack Black... I'm very jealous!