Thursday, March 13, 2008

DNOW, Baby Lily, and teething





We hosted 8 10th grade girls and 1 college leader in our home this past weekend. Overall, they were a good group of girls. We has a couple of them lie to us about somethings and some respect issues. Things have really changed since I was in High School. These girls are given everything they ask for and more. I feel kind of sorry for them because they do not know the value of money and expect everything to go their way. I was amazed by the technology these girls have I-pods, Iphones, blackberrys, etc.. They even wore designer clothes and had designer purses and they are only 15. When we do it again next year, we are going to take all phones, ipods, etc. They would lock themselves in the bathroom and text. The one thing I learned from this weekend is to go ahead and start praying for my boys and their friends because they are going to lots of pray during middle and high school.


The P's had Baby Lily this past Sunday. She weighed 6lbs 11oz. She is so tiny. It's so fun to hold a little girl. I can't wait to spend more time with her. I love my boys dearly and deeply, but I also would love to one day have little girl to have a relationship with her like my mom and I have. That is my prayer request for the year is that God will either bless us with a girl (either by pregnancy or adoption, and no we are not trying right now. M isn't even 6 mo. old!) in the future or to make me content with only having boys. Either way I want to be in Gods will.


M is growing like a weed. He is getting to big too fast. God has blessed us with such a happy baby. He only cries when hes hungry or sleepy. He's starting to get to that fun age where you can play with them. He's been a little fussy this week. His bottom two teeth cut through on Monday. We have a photo shoot with Kristin Mosura tomorrow. I can't wait!!


Well, I better go M's falling asleep in the swing and I want him to take a good nap in his crib.

No comments: