Friday, July 11, 2008

Destin 08

We spent last week at the SanDestin Resort with some friends. We had a blast. I have never seen so many people at the beach in my life. We spent the early morning at the beach, afternoons by the pool, and went for early dinners to beat the crowds. M loved the sand and ate is fair share of it. G seemed to enjoyed the beach a lot more this year than last. We saw an amazing firework show from our balcony on the 18th floor. Can't wait to go back next year, but not during the 4th!!

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh wow...I just stumbled upon your blog and read you went to Sandestin. We went in June and I fell in love with the place. I met a woman from LA there and she told me it's a popular place for people from LA. I can't wait to go back myself. We stayed at the Luau Tower on the beachside. Got some pics from our trip in June if you want to come by and see.

Tara Smith said...

How fun! I love all of the pictures. We are going to Destin in 2 weeks. We are going with the entire Smith family so we rented a huge house on the beach.