Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wacky Wednesday




Last week, Grant's preschool class talked about the letter "W". So on Wednesday, his school had Wacky Wednesday. I found these glasses and bow tie at the $1 store and everything else was in his dress up trunk or clothes from last summer. This kind of thing is right up Grant's alley. He loves dressing up and putting on a show. He got all into it and was helping me come up with an outfit. That morning he was into his character. When I dropped him off everyone was laughing at him and he was enjoying the attention. That afternoon when I picked him up his teacher said he was the wackiest of all the students! Of course Micah had to get in on the action too.

4 comments:

Kristen Black said...

hey girl- i got my header from scrapblog.com. It pretty much walks you through it- create an account and then pick a template, upload pics and drag them onto it. Save it and export as a jpeg then shrink to fit under template.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Very creative, and WACKY, costume!!

Carrie said...

Jen,

I'm so glad to have your blog....i live it.

Carrie said...

I meant I love it....can you tell I'm sleep deprived???? :)