Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amber's Wedding






I had the wonderful honor of being a bridesmaid in one of my very dear college friend's wedding. I flew to Knoxville,TN for the wedding. Amber is one of the sweetest, humblest, mission minded person I know. I have been praying for years for her to find a godly man who shared her values and a call for missions. She has found him in Jeremy. He is everything Amber needs and could ever ask for. He is man of God,been on mission trips, and wants to serve on the mission field, just like Amber!!! Their wedding was simple and beautiful! Amber works at a wonderful church where everyone chipped in and helped make their wedding day a special occasion. It was so good to get the girls together again. It had been 2 years since we ALL had been together. We are know spread out in 5 states (TN, Fl, LA, TX, AR). That makes it very hard to get everyone together. Now I'm praying for my sweet and funny friend, Ginny to find an amazing godly, West Texas farmer;)!!

No comments: