Monday, August 16, 2010

Grant's 6th birthday

I know I'm 2 months late posting this, but I've been a little busy. First, our computer crashed. Then with being in my last trimester I had no energy to do anything extra on the computer. So we celebrated G's 6th birthday at Kid City. Love that Place! We invited mostly church friends, neighbors, and a couple of friends from school. G had a great time playing all the video games and messing around on the indoor playground. He loves American Presidents so his request was for an American birthday party. He wanted a Mount Rushmore cake. Talk about being difficult to find someone to make that cake! Nobody could do it. So I finally had to take a picture to Walmart and have them scan it on to a cake. I was very disappointed in how it turned out, but G liked it. That's all that matters in the end. He's already been telling me what kind of party he wants next year!









No comments: