Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Quirks about you Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

I was tagged by my friend Tara www.treyntarasmith.blogspot.com


1.I love reality TV. I would love to go on The Amazing Race.

2. I do not like talking on the phone. I rather e-mail.

3. I eat the same breakfast every morning whole wheat waffle and turkey suasage

4. I love to find bargins and clip coupons

5. I used to have a picture of Kirk Cameron on the back of my door and would kiss every night before I would go to bed.

6. I like to eat peanut butter, but I hate nuts.

I tag
Karlyn- www.hillmantrio.blogspot.com
Bonnie-www.suchatime-bonnie.blogspot.com
Rachel- www.thehillmanfamily.blogspot.com

No comments: