Monday, September 29, 2008

1st MOPS of Fall 2008






We started MOPS once again. We have over fifty moms and mentors!! We also have a waiting list since childcare is full. I love MOPS!! Every year it keeps getting better. This year the theme is Adventures in Motherhood so all our decorations and speakers are focused on theme parks, carnivals, etc.. The topic has been so fun to plan. I'm leaving this Thursday to go to the annual MOPS convention. This year the convention is in Dallas. So we are staying at the Texan Gaylord. I'm looking forward to all the different sessions and concerts.
If you are pregnant or have a child up to 1st grade you should check to see if you have a MOPS group in your area. You will leave each meeting feeling encouraged and refreshed.

1 comment:

Chad and Rebecca said...

I know I did and always do feel refreshed when I leave. Chad asked me after soccer, "Why do you not hang out with Jenifer more? Everytime I see her she is always smiling!" I thought that was sweet he noticed that about you!