Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catching up

I know I haven't done a real blog in awhile but things have been crazy. Most of you know that we had a miscarriage two weeks ago. We found out we were pregnant at the beginnning of July. It came as a huge surprise to us.Just when we were getting used to the idea and getting excited about the pregnancy, I went in for a normal ultrasound and check up and they found no heartbeat. It was almost two years to the day that we had our 1st miscarriage. So I had to have a D&C the next day. We are doing pretty well. It has kind of been easier this time around if that makes any sense. I know God has a reason for all this to happen again and we are trying to figure it out. Our Sunday School class has been wonderful to us. They have kept our boys and brought food to us for two weeks. God has truly blessed our class and its so amazing to see God work in the lives of friends.

We went to my parents at the end of July. My brother and his family were in from Canada and we had a great visit. Make sure you pick up the December issue of HOMELIFE magazine because there will be article about my family's Christmas traditions inside.







Grant started preschool. He will be going MWF from 9-12 and TTH 9-2. He loves his new teacher and 12 new friends in his class. He was so ready to go back. He told me he is ready to read on his own. Micah will start Mother's Morning Out next week. I can't believe he will be one in three weeks. He's getting so big.





Dan is busy with work and ready for hunting season to start. I'm busy with MOPS starting back and being a mom. Well that's about all. Hopefully, I'll do better updating.

2 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Thank goodness for Mother's day out. Mallory started 2 weeks ago and Alyssa was supposed to start last week but the hurricane messed that up! She will start next week. They are going 3 days this year! I am glad to hear ya'll are doing okay.

Janna Barber said...

great pictures. keep the good stuff coming.