Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reruns

Reruns was this week. Its a big consignment sale. They have it twice a year, once in the fall and once in spring. I used to be able to get lots of good stuff at these sales, but last couple of years more and more people are coming to it. Which means the clothes get picked over pretty quickly. They also have been having lots of stains and priced to high. I mainly go looking for church clothes. This time I spent about $50 and got Micah: 5 outfits, a monkey costume for Halloween, some toys and 2 DVDs. I wasn't able to find any clothes for Grant priced at a good price. A lot of his stuff I can get cheaper brand new. So I got him some Clifford books, a brand new Clifford game, and an Icee Machine (he was with me when I dropped my clothes off to sale and he saw this machine and begged me to buy it when I came back)We used it once and it broke!! I'm glad I didn't spend full price for it at the store! There's another one coming up at the end of the month Growing Pains which I like a lot more. So I will hit that one up too.


Here is a pic of what I got minus Micah's toys and Grant's books.

3 comments:

Tara Smith said...

It looks like you got some good stuff! We had a consignment sale this week too. It is called Kool Kids. It is HUGE!!! Luckily, if you consign you can shop before the public so I got some Ragsland and Gymboree outfits for the girls.

Chad and Rebecca said...

How fun! You do look like you got some great deal! Let me know when Growing Pains is because I would like to shop that one. With your money you gave me last week I put it right back into clothes for Cole.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some great finds! I love a good bargain! I just read about your miscarriage. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.