Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party, haircut, McDonald's and a car wash






G had his class party last Thursday, so I went up to the school to see him and take part in the fun activities. There was no lunch bunch so we had to 2 hours to spend together before we had to pick up M from MDO. G loves to spend time with me or Dan without Micah around. So we went and got a much needed haircut, had lunch at McDonalds(yummy?!!,and got a few last minute Christmas presents before picking up M. After we picked M up we headed over to the car wash. I guess I've never had M with me when I've had my car wash because he had a fit. He was screaming, crying, and trying to get out of his carseat. G on the other hand loves the car wash.

1 comment:

Kristen Black said...

my nephews were the same way about the car wash- scared them to death!