Monday, December 22, 2008

Long Lost Friend



I love facebook!! Facebook has given me the chance to get back in touch with so many old friends. This is great for a person like me who has moved to a different town about every 3 years since I was 5 yrs old. The longest I have ever lived in one place is 6 years that was in Belize. I've now been in Shreveport 5yrs. Anyways, facebook has helped me get back into contact with my friend, Tracy. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and we kind of lost contact with each other when I moved to Jackson, Ms. Well, facebook has reunited us and she happened to be in Shreveport last week on her way home to Branson. I met up with her a Superior and we chatted for awhile. It was long, but I'm blessed that we were able to spend just that short time together. It made me realize how much I miss seeing her and spending time with her. We hope to get up to Branson and visit with her family.

No comments: