Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Trouble Maker


Does this child look like he can get into trouble? This is how we found him last night about 8:30pm when he should be sleeping. He was in there playing and taken the animal rings and made braclets out them. It's amazing how different each child can be in a family. Grant is very type A, funny, craves attention, loves to be around people,etc.. We are just now starting to see what kind of personality he is going to have. He is funny, can be anal (he separates his food into different piles), loves rountines, curious and sneaky. This past week he has done many things that I have found myself recording in his baby book and saying Grant never did this! Here is what he's been up too. He's pulled down the Christmas tree, he threw Grant's fairly new leapster in the potty, poured out a whole box of cherrios and was laughing so hard and throwing them in the air. Oh, I do have my house childproof but he seems to get into things after Grant has left things open or follows him before I get a chance to fix it again. Today top it all. I put Micah down for his nap and came to the computer to check me e-mail. I was on the computer maybe 15 mins and then I went to check on him since I heard him pushing. I was going to change his diaper before he fell asleep. Well, I peek around the corner, I see him sitting in the crib playing and throwing a little ball. I look further in the room. Guess what I saw, yep, you're right he had managed to take off his diaper and was playing with his poop. It was everywhere!!!! I even think he was eating it since his face was brown. For those who know me, I have a very weak stomach, but I managed to get it cleaned up and Micah washed. He was crying the whole time I was washing him! I'm guessing we are in for adventure with Micah since I'm learning I can't leave him alone for a second and he's not even a year and half.

5 comments:

Tara Smith said...

We had the same problem with Mallory so now she can't be iis not allowed in the crib without a footed sleeper!!! I REFUSE to clean that mess again!!!

Tara Smith said...

Storybook Creator is $59.99 - WELL worth the money!!!

Chad and Rebecca said...

YUCK!!!!! He is such a sweetie!!!

Kristen Black said...

Oh no! I plan to duct tape Tucker's diaper when he gets to that stage! I'm not sure I could handle that. You get mommy of the day award for cleaning that up:)

Anonymous said...

Girl, I can totally sympathize with you! Abby used to pull her diaper off and PAINT the walls with her poop! Avery never did that, but she is totally like your little one in the fact that when she is supposed to be sleeping, she's up playing! Aren't kids so much fun?!