Wednesday, June 10, 2009

May is gone, Hello June






Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted. Grant graduated from Preschool, bittersweet. Still waiting to see where he'll go to Kindergarten. He will probably end up at our neighborhood school, but still holding out for a spot in Magnet since he is pretty low on the waiting list. G started T-ball and has done very well. Dan is coaching his team. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!! Still can't believe we've been married that long. Micah is growing like a weed and is talking more and more each day. Hopefully, I'll be better at updating here are some pics from the last month enjoy. As you can see its very hard now of days to get a good pic of M. He is constantly moving!

2 comments:

TheFancyFritter said...

Awe! Your boys are so cute Jennifer! I hope ya'll are having a good summer & I'm excited to get to know you and all the ladies better at MOPS. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next playdate ya'll have! Have fun day! ~Stacy

Carrie said...

I love the new pictures on your blog. Love the one of the 4 of you.