Wednesday, June 10, 2009

M's First Haircut

Well, I finally decided to get M's haircut. His hair was getting a little out of control. I really didn't want to cut since I knew he was going to look like a big boy and not a baby. When I had G's haircut for the first time we went really short and his curls never came back. So with M we were a little more conservative. His hair is different than G's. His is thicker and finer. As you can see from the pics he looks like a toddler now. I'm just happy that the curls are coming back now that his hair has grown some.





3 comments:

Kristen Black said...

sweet. he looks so cute! It was hard for me to do the first haircut w/T and it did make him look like a toddler:( I love your family photo on your blog too.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

very ....cute....What a super cute blog...so glad that I stopped by even if it is the middle of the night...INSOMNIA....

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
.

Erinn said...

Hey Jennifer! Yes, I remember y'all from Broadmoor. How could I not, y'all were so sweet and welcoming. We've joined First Methodist downtown. I love the family pic on your blog. I can't remember the website where I ordered the monogram,but you can go to etsy.com and find lots there. Just be careful on the size and make sure you get it big enough. They are hard to find big.
good to hear from you!