Thursday, May 20, 2010

11 years


Sunday, Dan and I marked our 11th Wedding Anniversary. I seriously cannot believe that it's been 11 yrs. The years have flown by quickly. God has blessed with a wonderful, fun, awesome, helpful, helpmate. I could not go through life without him. He means the world to me. There are many days where I don't show my love and appreciation for him enough. He works so hard to provide for us so I can stay him. He is a spiritual leader in our home as well as church. He has the respect of many people around him. He is also the best dad ever. The boys love him dearly and can't wait until he comes.
This year, our friends the Patton's kept the boys overnight Friday. We went to eat at Ernest. I had the the crab claws and shrimp dish. The bread is to die for, I think Dan probably ate at least 5 pieces! They brought a piece of a cake out for us since it was our Anniversary. After dinner, we went and saw Letters To Juliet. By far the best movie I've seen in a long time! It was clean and funny.
It was so nice to be able to have the house to our self and not have to worry about kids waking up in the middle of the night. We even got to sleep in to around 8 Saturday morning. Those of you have family around you that keep your children overnight, you are very blessed. We have decided that every other month we are going to keep each other's kids so we each can have a night away.
On our actually anniversary, we went to church and then met my in laws for lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. Dan gave me a new James Avery charm for my bracelet. We ended the day by trying to go to the neighborhood pool,but it was closed. G was heartbroken.I thank God that He has blessed us with 11 yrs and pray that we have many more years to come.

No comments: