Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



I had a great Mother's Day. I love my boys and the one on the way (still no name) so much. God has blessed me so much. I never thought I would be a mom to only boys. I always dreamed I would have at least one of each, but God had other plans. I'm gradually learning to be a boy mom and do things that I never thought I would do. G and M are each special in their own way. G is smart,passionate and motivated. M is caring, sensitive and loving.They started the day by bring me breakfast in bed, cinnamon rolls. G put candles on them and came into the room singing Happy Mother's Day. We opened presents, went to church, and had lunch at Strawns. We ended the day out at my in laws. The boys had fun playing with their cousins and being out in the country fishing and riding 4wheelers. I wouldn't change this day of all the tea in China. Thanks you Lord for this precious gift of children and may you bless all my friends out there that desire to have children.

This was my other gift. I can't wait to read it! I admire Laura Bush and if there could be any political or celeb I could meet it would be her. She is such a classy lady whom I respect. I have like her ever since she was the First Lady of Texas. As a side note, this time of year is hard on Dan since he has my birthday, Mother's Day and Anniversary all within three weeks. He does a great job of making each day special!



G made this for me at school. My very favorite gifts are ones that they have made or have come from the heart.

No comments: