Friday, May 14, 2010

MDO



I'm so sad! Yesterday was M's last day of MDO ever! He will start preschool (MWF) in the fall. He has learned so much at MDO this year. We went through a phase where he cried everytime he went, but by the end he loved it. He had great teachers, Ms. Doris, Ms. Rebecca(who left half through to have her baby), and Ms. Kim. I credit Ms. Kim for M being potty trained so fast. She did a great job and helped him so much at school. I know M will miss his buddies. Some he will see at church, others are going to the same preschool and the rest who knows when we will see them again. I will miss having him there 2 days a week, especially since I'm now in my the 3rd trimester. I enjoyed those 2 days to run errands, have lunch with friends, and get things done around the house. I will enjoy having him at home more. In less than 2 weeks, I'll have both my boys home all day. Start saying your prayers now;)!

No comments: